The Netgate 5100 desktop system is a state of the art pfSense® Security Gateway appliance, featuring the Quad Core Intel® Atom™ C3558 2.2 GHz, with AES-NI and Intel QuickAssist acceleration to support a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt. This pfSense appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at a excellent price per gigabit.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
EASY TO USE
- Preinstalled with pfSense® software, usable out of the box.
- Compact desktop formfactor, fits everywhere.
- Easy GUI management. Manage pfSense settings through a web-based GUI.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- Flexibele configuration support for VPN, load balancing, reporting en monitoring.
- Easy package management system with powerfull functions and extensions.
VEILIGE EXTERNE TOEGANG
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect security, or connect to the Cloud.
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Intel "Denverton" Atom C3558 2.2 GHz with QuickAssist & AES-NI
- CPU Cores
- 4GB DDR4 2400 MHz DIMM
- Disc space
- 8GB eMMC Flash on board
- Network interfaces
- 2x GbE RJ45 Intel i210
4x GbE RJ45 Intel SoC Integrated MAC
- Network Expansion Options
- USB Ports
- 2x USB 3.0
- Console Port
- Mini USB
- Max Active Connections
- 4.0 Million
- AC Inlet: IEC320-C13 (3 PIN)
External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 60W
Input: DC jack with threaded barrel connector
- Power Consumption
- 7W (idle)
- 1.75" x 8.5" x 5.5"
- Operating Temperature
- 0°C (32°F) to 50°C (122°F)
- RoHS, CE/FCC Class B, UL
- Support Options
- Professional, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus
- 1 Year
You might also like