Netgate 7100 1U HA Base
The Netgate 7100 1U pfSense Security Gateway Appliance High Availability 2-unit system is designed for fault tolerance and failover to prevent loss of critical services in case of hardware or software failure. It can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security appliance at an excellent price. With preloaded pfSense software, the Netgate 7100 1U is a fast networking security solution unencumbered by traditional annual contracts, licensing fees, or artificial limitations.
EASY TO USE
- Preinstalled with pfSense® software, usable out of the box.
- Two 1U systems to provide redundancy and failover using minimal rack space.
- Easy GUI management. Manage pfSense settings through a web-based GUI.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- Flexibele configuration support for VPN, load balancing, reporting en monitoring.
- Easy package management system with powerfull functions and extensions.
VEILIGE EXTERNE TOEGANG
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect security, or connect to the Cloud.
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Intel "Denverton" Atom C3558 2.2 GHz with QuickAssist
- CPU Cores
- 8GB DDR4 Non ECC
- Disc space
- 32GB eMMC Flash
- Network interfaces
- 2 x 4-port 1Gb NIC
2x 10GbE Intel x553 SFP+ Ports
8-port 1Gbps Marvell 88E6190 switch uplinked at 5 Gbps to Intel SoC (2x 2.5 Gbps) for LAN.
- Network Expansion Options
- 4-Port Intel GbE
- USB Ports
- 1x USB 3.0
2x USB 2.0
- Console Port
- Mini USB
- Max Active Connections
- 8.0 Million
- Internal AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Power Consumption
- 19" (483mm) x 1.75" (44mm) x 8.5" (216mm)
19" 1U rack mount
- Operating Temperature
- 0°C (32°F) to 60°C (140°F)
- CE, FCC, RoHS, UL
- Support Options
- Professional, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus
- 1 Year
You might also like