(€ 399.00 excl.)
The SG-3100 desktop system is a state of the art pfSense® Security Gateway appliance, featuring a dual core ARM design with crypto offload capability, a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance per watt. This pfSense appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security architecture at a excellent price per gigabit.
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
EASY TO USE
- Preinstalled with pfSense® software, usable out of the box.
- Compact desktop formfactor, fits everywhere.
- Easy GUI management. Manage pfSense settings through a web-based GUI.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- Flexibele configuration support for VPN, load balancing, reporting en monitoring.
- Easy package management system with powerfull functions and extensions.
VEILIGE EXTERNE TOEGANG
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect security, or connect to the Cloud.
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- ARM v7 Cortex-A9 @ 1.6 GHz with NEON SIMD and FPU
- CPU Cores
- 2GB DDR4 Non ECC
- Disc space
- 8GB eMMC Flash on board
- Network interfaces
- 2x 1GbE, configured as dual WAN or one WAN one LAN
four-port 1 gbps Marvell 88E6141 switch, uplinked at 2.5 gbps to the third port on the SoC for LAN.
- Network Expansion Options
- USB Ports
- 1x USB 3.0
- Console Port
- Mini USB
- Max Active Connections
- 1.8 Million
- AC Inlet: IEC320-C14 (3 PIN)
EU Power Cord: CEE7/16 to IEC320-C13
External ITE P/S AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 12V 3.33A, threaded barrel connector
- Power Consumption
- 5W (idle)
- 1.56" tall x 7" deep x 8" wide
- Operating Temperature
- 0°C (32°F) to 65°C (149°F)
- CE, FCC, RoHS, UL
- Support Options
- Professional, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus
You might also like